Article II. RACE ENTRY AND PAYMENT. REFUNDS
1. Race entry will only be accepted if done through the payment portal of the race website and upon completion of the required information and payment of the race entry fee by debit or credit card. Race entry information can be viewed in detail on the race website.
2. Race participants must complete their personal details accurately as this information will be checked and verified when the race number is collected.
3. Race entry is open from 01.00pm on the 1.07.2018 to 10.59pm on the 31.03.2019. Race entry for all of the race distances for the SKY GRAN CANARIA will be closed after this point. The race entry period will close early should the maximum number of race entries allowed for the race, be reached before the 31.03.2019 at 10.59pm.
4. Any spare race entries will be available in the week leading up to the race with an additional surcharge of €15 above the standard cost of the particular race.
1. Completion of race entry reserves a place in the race. Refund options will be outlined depending on the chosen race (SKYPLUS, SKYFLEX, SKYPREMIUM or SKYGOLD).
2. Changes in the races in addition to changes between runners will also be outlined depending on the race chosen upon entry (SKYPLUS, SKYFLEX, SKYPREMIUM or SKYGOLD).
Simultaneously, the registered runners will rank according to the Canarian Athletics Federation (FCA) ruling. The ULTRA SKY AM72 and TRAIL SKY TM36 distances in the SKY GRAN CANARIA 2019 all score towards the International Trail Running Association – ITRA, towards the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc – UTMB, and also towards the DUV (Deutsche UltraMarathon Vereinigung).
2.3.1. The established age groups for ULTRASKY AM72, TRAILSKY TM36, MINISKY SM18 are as follow:
• Sky Bronze (18 to 39 inclusive of both ages), men
• Sky Bronze (18 to 39 inclusive of both ages), women
• Sky Silver (40 to 49 inclusive of both ages), men
• Sky Silver (40 to 49 inclusive of both ages), women
• Sky Gold (50 to 59 inclusive of both ages), men
• Sky Gold (50 to 59 inclusive of both ages), women
• Sky Platinum (60 and over), men
• Sky Platinum (60 and over), women
2.3.2. As well as the above races, the following trophies will be presented:
• Top three overall male: ULTRASKY AM72, TRAILSKY TM36, MINISKY SM18
• Top three overall female: ULTRASKY AM72, TRAILSKY TM36, MINISKY SM18
* Prizes are non-cumulative meaning that, for example, the 4th runner of an age group can be first, second or third of his/her group if the winner/s of the general race are from his/her same age group.